Connections and opportunities
Submission of financial and accounting reports according to the funding institution’s guidelines.
- To plan, promote, coordinate, execute, collaborate, manage, and observe several institutional actions of federal entities, of Higher Education, Research and Technology institutions in the fields of Education, Health, Environment, Engineering, Safety, Sports, Social Assistance, Culture, and Scientific and Technological Research;
- To carry out and manage projects and activities that may certify it as a social assistance entity according to the current legislation;
- To acquire financial resources from private corporations, official financing agencies, and other entities in Brazil and abroad;
- To provide consulting, auditing, and advisory services for federal entities and their partners, as well as for the private sector and third-party entities;
- To promote conferences and webinars, lectures, symposiums, courses, training, meetings, events, forums, and seminars;
- To carry out actions and activities to acquire resources and develop partnerships with private companies and City, State, and Federal entities;
- To implement programs and actions that contribute to the development of the technological environment, to the creation of technology companies and parks, and innovation ecosystems.
45 year experience in project management: special expertise and technological resources developed
Electronic price quoting system
GPF.Net System: Fundep’s Project Management System
Legal support during project duration
Recognized excellency in international purchases
Capacity to manage network projects